Friday, December 21, 2007

The making of 132 HANDMADE Christmas cards...

*Click on collage for a larger view*

The making of 132 HANDMADE Christmas cards...

132 pieces of white cardstock
132 tree "trunks" - cut from Bazzill Bitter Chocolate cardstock
1,980 hand-punched circles from 8 different lines of Basic Grey (my circle punch is now broken!)
132 hand-tied twine bows (I now have Carpel Tunnel..lol! j/k)
528 rounded corners
2 Colorbox Cat Eye ink pads - Creamy Brown & Dark Brown
1 pad StayzOn Ink (inside stamped greeting)
132 Glue-Dots (for bows)
TOO MANY Duck tape runners to mention!($$$$$)
7 packages of DCWV envies

OH and of course..the 132 stamps at $.41 each! That equals $54.12 and that's not including my Canadian stamps!

And after all that though, I can truly say from my heart that all 132 cards were sprinkled with a bit of my Christmas LOVE! I really did enjoy the process, but we'll see what happens next year! LOL

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

kelli said...

I thought my 75 was way tomany... wow

Sue K. said...

And I was lucky enough to receive one of these beauties. Thanks Nicole!

Unknown said...

Awesome! I've handmade my cards for about 4 years now, and it is so true how a little bit of Christmas love goes into each one of them. My list grows each year but I enjoy making them.

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Wow just wow...I'm at a loss for words. LOL
Merry Christmas dear friend.

Denise Beverly said...

i am sure they will be appreciated for your love and hard work creating them. nice cards

Jolene said...

Such hard work on some amazing cards. Way to go! :^)

armywife said...

wow wow wow - and I totally love mine even more now!!

Nikki said...

HOLY CRAPPERS!

Krystin said...

Youa re my hero for making 132 cards. They look awesome.