I never used to love summer because it was TOO hot and humid but for some reason, I'm really enjoying summer this year....Here's my list...
Top 10 Things I Love About Summer...
1. Watermelon...who doesn't love that sweet, pink, juicy
2. Gardens...I love my veggies, herbs and flowers and I've
been blessed with a green thumb! Thanks Mom!
3. Swimming...so relaxing and refreshing!
4. The smell of fresh, cut grass...
5. Grilling out...it's easy and the smell of the grill just
seems to beckon summertime!
6. Driving in the car with the windows down, my arm
hangin' out, gettin' some sun!
7. New sunglasses...I LOVE new ones! It seems like I
always buy at least 3 pair...sheeesh...
8. Flip flops...even though I can't wear them anymore,
I used to love them!
9. Fireworks and parades...it seems to bring people out of
10. Family bar-b-ques at Mom and Dad's...seeing the guys
playing frisbee golf, the girls on the porch talking and my
nephews running and playing all around. I love my