Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Christmas Card Factory...



*Whew* Finito. 110+ Christmas cards this year. Handmade by moi and I took photos along the way. :) Click for a large view.

50+ pieces of cardstock
Tons of patterned paper - Scenic Route, American Crafts, My Mind's Eye
1+ roll of 3M ATG Gold adhesive
1 Jet Black StazOn ink pad
150"+ hemp cord and paper cord
Stampin' Up Curly Label Punch Set
Stampin' Up Spiral Notebook Punch
Art Declassified Photographic Bimbi Christmas stamp (their photograph stamps rock!)
Studio G "Tis The Season To Be Jolly" stamp
Studio G " Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" stamp
CI Art Warehouse/Danelle Johnson Holiday Interactive Circle Stamps
Fiskars "Season's Greeting" stamp
Marvy Giga Scalloped Circle Punch
Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edge Punch (border punch)
American Crafts Slick Writers that never seem to run out! LOVE THEM!
Major use of my bone folder
Replacement trimmer blade - yep, dulled it right out
My envie stash completely depleted (I might have 4 envies left, lol)
Stamped sentiment on the inside (various)
"Handcrafted for you" stamp on the back

That's a lot of love from my scrap stash and like last year, I really enjoyed the process!

My international ones were sent out early last week and all my out-of-state and local ones were in the mail by last weekend.

Now I need to find the top of my table again. :)

Hope you're all enjoying the Christmas season!

6 comments:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

OMGosh...you made several different types. That's a lot of work. I see mine in the photos. LOL Your card was mailed today. *smiles*

Adora Concepcion said...

Oh my gosh nicole, you are a card making machine!!!! :)..fantastic!

Maryfrances Fabbri said...

I got mine and it is sitting here in front of me right as I type. Love it...and you. Thanks my friend for sending me some love. You are wonderful

Celeste B. said...

Wow - that is a lot of cards. Love that collage.

SAR girls said...

That's a lot of love, Nicole! :)

Cathy said...

Wowzers. That's amazing.

Have a Merry Merry Christmas Nicole!!