• June 8th: Application due.
• June12th: Notification of new team.
• July 1st: New team starts.
You will be asked to submit three pieces of your work. You will also be asked to submit a written essay, no more than a paragraph explaining why you want to be a part of the SBO team and what interesting ideas/challenges.activities you would bring to our site.
Your three projects needing to be submitted should cover the following themes or ideas
1. Show us your most favorite layout or project. Show us something you are super proud of and will allow us to see your style and work at its best.
2. Create a layout depicting a challenge or contest you would bring to SBO. Create the ideal layout that would win a particular contest. Or create a layout that would fit for a weekly challenge you would hold at SBO.
3. Show us a non layout project (altered item, mini book, card set or other non layout type of project)
Design Team Member Responsibilities:
• 6 month term appointment.
• Responsible for at least 4 layouts or projects a month, using supplies provided by Scrapbooker Online or manufacturer sponsor.
• All work uploaded must be of the best quality. Images or scans of work must be clean, crisp and of the best quality. You will be responsible for cropping and editing work before it is uploaded.
• Must maintain a consistent presence in our discussion forums and in our gallery.
• Each of the Design Team members will be responsible for at least 2 articles to be published on our site and in our newsletter during their 6 month term. This article will be coordinated through the DT Coordinators.
• Collaboration with other DT members on monthly layout contests or challenges, games, cybercrops, online chats or team meetings when needed.
• Responsible for QOTD (question of the day) once a week. Schedule to be agreed upon by team.
Team Expectations further explanation:
Comments in the gallery and on our Message Boards-
These comments need to be meaningful, thoughtful and appreciated by our members.
It is our goal at SBO to have members begin forum posts and to have members keep the boards alive. But, it takes the DT's presence and creativity to move things along. Your presene is seen by either posting new threads and/or commenting to posts already made
Newsletter Reveals (Twice a month)-
It is your responsibility as a team member to keep up on monthly assignments and to upload work to the gallery when scheduled. Your work will be used in each of the bi-weekly newsletters.. These assignments will be posted in the DT forum.
You will be responsible for some type of monthly NL participation. This may be in the form of gallery work being featured or some type of paper craft how-to or DT member spotlight.
Challenges, Contests, Cybercrop work
Your assignments and schedule will be mutually agreed upon by all team members.
You will be responsible for one question each week. Schedule to be determined and agreed upon by the team.
• Other site DT positions are acceptable along with Manufacturers DT positions.
While our selection process is underway we do expect to get to know you. Please come and introduce yourself to our members. Join in our challenges and hang out in our message boards. We want you to get to know our members and team. By getting to know you will allow us to make the best selection and fit for our team and the members of Scrapbooker Online.
Good luck ladies! Let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you and seeing your wonderful work.
PLEASE SEND YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO Maryfrances Fabbri, SBO owner, at email@example.com NO later then June 8th