Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This and that...

No matter what your political affiliation is or how you voted, today was a historic day! I've watched the last 4 presidential inaugurations and always find them so interesting. Today was no different. I love the pomp and circumstance and hearing all the historical events from past presidential inaugurations. And the people, so many people there! Here's another stunning photo taken of my tv (with an Atomic Cupcake border applied), lol!



While I was watching the events unfold today, I finished this layout that I had started a few days ago. It's a complete lift of Keisha Campbell's *A* layout and while I rarely scraplift, I needed some inspiration since I haven't scrapped since mid-November. So, be easy on me! LOL! Hopefully I'll get back into scrapping after this!

The photos are of our pug, Beijing. :)



Did you watch American Idol tonight? I basically missed the whole hour because I was fiddling around with getting my laptop set up for wireless printing. Ugh! LOL! BUT, I can finally print from my laptop after trying to get it figured out for a couple weeks! I guess missing AI was a good exchange! ;)

Allright, that's all I've got tonight. Thanks to all of you for your sweet comments! They mean a lot to me! :)

7 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

Love the layout, so cute!
The only photos I took today were of my TV. I spent most of the day watching it. Missed all the shows tonigh, but I think they had the special news on. When I was looking to see what was coming on tonight I did not see AI listed, but I don't know for sure.

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Love love love your layout and so glad you scrapped. Great shot of the TV...forgot to get one yesterday...what a dope I am.

Anonymous said...

Girl we were at work GLUED to our televisions..and what was odd was that not ONE phone rang .. for computer support LOL ..

but yah either way, the books have got to be updated girl ..

Love the picture shot of the TV and your lift of KC was fab.

SaSha

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I love your layout!!! Your pooch is so cute. And, yes, I was in front of the TV all day. Wish I had thought to take a photo!

Jennifer Hope Longenecker said...

Love your LO Nicole. I too am having a hard time getting back into the swing of scrapbooking.

Leigh Penner said...

Great layout! I love how you used the crown!!

Sasha Farina said...

what a cute layout Nicole!!! that shot of your tv.. so scrapable!