Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V♥lentine's Day!

Good morning and Happy Vlentine's Day! Just a quick post to share the card I made for my hubby. Yesterday I bought The Green Stack (DCWV) and wanted to come right home and use some of that cute paper! I bought the 12x12 stack, the 8x8 stack and the box of chipboard...all the little critters, trees and mushrooms are ADORABLE!



"Happy Valentine's Day" brush by Nicole LeBlanc
Grunge border from Atomic Cupcake

That's it! I told ya, quick post! LOL!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

total yummy! Happy Valentines Day! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

patti west said...

That is the cutest valentine ever!!! Happy Day, Nicole!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love that card! I bet your DH does too!!!

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

So cute, so you!
Happy Valentine's Day to you and *Bear*

Corey W. said...

that's it - I'm off to Jo's dot com to get that stack! I've been debating it and now that I see your adorable card I just know I need it!

have a great ♥ day my friend - kiss that adorable hubby of yours!

Leigh Penner said...

Such a cute card!!
Happy ♥'s Day to you!

Shawna said...

Adorable card! I really need to get my hands on that stack!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love it!!! Had the stack in my hands on Wednesday and I put it back. Happy ♥ day!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I love this. It's adorable!!!

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Very cute and special card Nicole. Dan must have just loved it. Have a great day today.

Leslie said...

Um, yeah, I'm wanting that chipboard now. LOL I loved that card. I also like all the hearts in your title and post. :)