Monday, May 04, 2009

Citrus Tree Studio's May "County Fair" Kit is here!

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great week!

This month was my first month designing with Citrus Tree Studio and what a fun month to come on board!

Today was reveal day for the May "County Fair" kit and it's full of Jenni Bowlin! Can't go wrong there! I really love the colors in this kit and the chip buttons are really fun! Check it out!




Here are my creations! Can you tell I'm totally diggin' my border punches, lol? :) I was so happy to make a couple of cards because I have like no card stash at all so I'm going to try and start building it up. I get a little envious of those of you who have a good stash, lol. I want that.









Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I love my bloggies! :)

6 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

fabulous fabulous works Nicole!! you just rock the kit!! *hugs* Kisses for your mom? :)

Corey W. said...

awesome kit and I LOVE what you did with it!

your "4U" card - what punch is that? I love it and think I need one in my stash!!! :)

Hannah said...

what a fun kit!!!

i love what you did with it!

Daniela Dobson said...

Love the kit, awesome work. Love that second layout!!!!

Celeste B. said...

Love what you made with the kit. Beautiful work.

patti west said...

LOVE the los & all!! What a fun kit! Fab stuff from you, Nicole!!