Monday, June 08, 2009

A little more Project 365...

Have any of you seen the Disney*Pixar movie, Up yet?



I went with my sister and nephews last weekend and it was really cute, although I'll warn you to bring a tissue (or four), lol. Gosh, my sister and I were shedding some tears! It went over the boys' heads but not ours, lol. It was a cute movie and we had fun. I'd definitely recommend it!

Okay, a few more Project 365 photos to share with you! I'll get caught up eventually, lol.

I finally reorganized all of my acrylic stamps and put them in binders, so I set up a blanket with the pupster and I on the porch one day. I got a little sun and finished my stamp organization!


A little braid in my hair...


Trash day!


I was starting to get behind on backing up my photos, so one day I sat and did it. That's always a relief to get done!


I picked up the book, "The Duggars: 20 and Counting!: Raising One of America's Largest Families--How they Do It" from the libary. It was interesting and I read it in 2 days.


Every year I hang Boston Ferns from our porch - 4 hang from our wrap-around porch and 1 from our back porch.


Violas that I planted. This ceramic planter sits on our table on our front porch. Bright and cheery don't you think?


Off to bed I go! Thanks for stopping! :)

12 comments:

Hannah said...

i've always wanted to hang those ferns on a porch! I just need the porch! :)
The violas are beautiful and cheery!

Anonymous said...

Love your pics!! I'd love to read that book.. I think they're a fabulous family personally.. gonna have to scope it out here! :)

Daniela Dobson said...

Love the photos. Your house look so fun with all the flowers and stamps!!!!

Danielle Flanders said...

beautiful photos! I saw UP! and cried too!!

Audrey Pettit said...

I LOVE your photos, Nicole! You think of such cool and unique things to capture.

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Oh, I love the Boston Ferns...that is really a neat idea and one you don't see all the time.

Anonymous said...

love the pics Nicole!
Really good shots by the way. Love your close up and angled shots in particular.
Just love poking my nose into your life generally! LOL
Thanks for sharing !
Love
Shell

Adora Concepcion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adora Concepcion said...

i love love your new header!!!
and of course awesome photos as always.

patti west said...

nicole...those violas are so bright & cheery! Love your ferns too. Great pic of Beijing on the porch...that dog always makes me smile. :)

Beth said...

i love that last shot of the potted plants. that yellow is wonderful. great shots!

Cathy said...

Those ferns are gorgeous!!!! And I totally cried at UP. Had to explain why to the kids later, but I DO love a good movie-cry.