July 2008 Contest: FREEDOM!!
To participate in Scrapbooker Online's July contest please submit a layout that expresses what freedom means to you – does not have to be 4th of July related Freedom but something you have been set free from or want to be set free from (goal related)... the inspiration is endless!
*1 or 2 page layouts will be accepted, 12x12 or 8 ½ x 11 in size.
* No previously published work will be accepted.
* Open to US residents only.
*All images will be displayed in our monthly contest gallery.
* Please include a supply list & journaling.
* Our winner will be notified by e-mail and must respond within 2 weeks of notification.
* Winner will be announced in our monthly newsletter and on our site.
* Winning Layout: Our Design Team will select one winning layout.
* The winner of this contest will receive $25.00 Scrapbooker Online gift certificate.
* All entries must be received / posted in the SBO gallery between July 1, 2008 and July 29, 2008 (never posted in the SBO gallery previously.)
* Only ONE submission per person will be accepted.
* Submissions can be made by emailing July2008Contest@scrapbookeronline.com or by uploading it to the "Freedom" contest gallery.
Personally, I LOVE how broad this topic is! Can't wait to see all the entries! Good luck!